The NDC Partnership seeks highly knowledgeable and passionate climate and development leaders to join its Support Unit. Please explore available opportunities below.
- Head of Communications: Oversee implementation of the NDC Partnership's Support Unit communications strategy and provide proactive planning and implementation of ambitious, comprehensive communications strategies as well as reactive, rapid daily interaction on issues related to the Partnership.
- Executive Assistant: Provide administrative and operational support to the NDC Partnership with a variety of activities ranging from scheduling and travel support, to budget and contract management, program operations support, and recruitment.
- Consultant, Belize NDC Implementation Plan: Engage, coordinate, facilitate, and support the mobilization of actors and resources for the elaboration of Belize’s NDC Implementation Plan.
- Country Engagement Intern: Perform a variety of entry-level administrative tasks and special projects related to country work, from research and analysis of country data to proofing country documents; administrative support coordinating meetings and travel arrangements, and possible special projects with the Country Engagement Director.
Requests for Proposals
- NDC Partnership Mid-term Review: Conduct an independent mid-term assessment of progress made towards achieving the Partnership's Work Program’s outcomes and outputs as outlined in its 2018-2020 Work Program and Monitoring & Evaluation Framework
- Technical Assistance for Armenia (1): Provide technical assistance to Armenia as part of the NDC Partnership’s Climate Action Enhancement Package (CAEP) including the delivery of capacity building support on development, selection, prioritization, implementation and tracking of projects and activities that will contribute to the implementation of NDCs of Armenia.
- Technical Assistance for Armenia (2): Provide technical assistance to Armenia as part of the NDC Partnership’s Climate Action Enhancement Package (CAEP) including the delivery of establishment of IT, web and data management arrangements to manage registration of project ideas, management of project selection, mapping to NDC and sources of available funding, collection of project performance data and generation of insights, performance indicators and transparency reports.