The NDC Partnership seeks highly knowledgeable and passionate climate and development leaders to join its Support Unit. Please explore available opportunities below.
- EXTENDED - In-Country Facilitator (Nigeria): Provide coordination and technical support to the Federal Ministry of Environment, Department of Climate Change on the NDC revision process and implementation planning to achieve revised NDC targets.
- Public Investment Management and Climate Advisor (Sao Tome and Principe): Support the Ministry of Finance, Planning and Blue Economy on the coordination and resource mobilization for COVID responses.
- NDC Coordinator (Gambia): Support coordination and technical facilitation for the NDC revision processes in the Gambia.
- EXTENDED: Technical Assistance (Ecuador): Provide key technical inputs for climate risk analysis in Ecuador’s health sector.
- EXTENDED: In-Country Facilitator (Malawi): Provide coordination and technical facilitation for the NDC revision processes in Malawi and initiation of the implementation process of the revised NDC.
Requests for Proposals
- Knowledge Management and Outreach Consultant: Support the implementation of the Partnership’s Climate Action Enhancement Package (CAEP), including research and analysis of country requests and partner support, coordination of outreach with implementing partners, support to team systems, and development of knowledge products and outreach material.
- Consultant (Gabon): To undertake research for the preparation of the Gabon 2020-2023 NDC as part of the Climate Action Enhancement Package (CAEP). (English Version) (French Version)