The NDC Partnership seeks highly knowledgeable and passionate climate and development leaders to join its Support Unit. Please explore available opportunities below.
- Global Call for International Experts: Support climate-resilient recovery planning in response to the COVID-19 global pandemic. - Application Deadline Extended to 30 June 2020
- NDC Coordinator (Gambia): Support coordination and technical facilitation for the NDC revision processes in the Gambia.
- Technical Assistance (Ecuador): Provide key technical inputs for climate risk analysis in Ecuador’s health sector.
- Technical Assistance (Somalia): Estimate NDC costs per priority mitigation and adaptation activities, analyze socio-economic impacts of climate impacts, analyze costs and benefits of mitigation and adaptation options, prepare a finance strategy for the NDC, and prepare business cases for a selection of priority adaptation measures, identified by the Government.
- In-Country Facilitator (Malawi): Provide coordination and technical facilitation for the NDC revision processes in Malawi and initiation of the implementation process of the revised NDC.
- Technical Assistance (Nigeria): Support the facilitation of a Legal Working Group (LWG) that convenes national legal experts to advise on and enhance the country’s NDC, review existing regulations and report on specific impacts since the 2015 NDC submission, and provide capacity building training.
Requests for Proposals
- Online Partnership Plan Consultant: Support development of and training for staff and partners around the NDC Partnership's new Online Partnership Plan tool.
- Writing Consultant: Research and write a range of original pieces, including, but not limited to, blogs, articles, press releases, opinion-editorials, and speeches.
- Creative and Design Services Vendor: Provide a range of general communications materials as well specific materials related to the UNFCCC Conference of Parties (COP26), including reports, infographics, brochures, social media graphics and videos, and presentations.
- Communications and Media/Press Vendor: Provide a range of general communications materials as well specific materials related to the UNFCCC Conference of Parties (COP26), including a press, media, and social media outreach strategy as well as op-eds, blogs, press releases, reports, and social media content and videos.