The NDC Partnership seeks highly knowledgeable and passionate climate and development leaders to join its Support Unit. Please explore available opportunities below.
- Regional Specialist for Middle East, Northern Africa: Coordinate activities related to all the stages of country engagement and knowledge strategies of the NDC Partnership in the Middle East, Northern Africa (MENA) and Sub Saharan African countries.
- Knowledge Management Specialist: Play a key role in cataloging, analyzing and sharing information from the NDC Partnership's in-country work and work closely with staff across the NDC Partnership Support Unit to ensure that the team is capturing the most important insights from the Partnership’s work.
- Grants and Finance Specialist II: Support the NDC Partnership's multi-year and multi-faceted international grants management process, including by developing and updating budgets, tracking expenditures, preparing financial reports and invoices, monitoring contracts, and facilitating event management.
- Project Coordinator, Country Engagement: Provide essential coordination with external partners to facilitate deliverables under the Country Engagement pillar of the NDC Partnership.
- Adaptation Specialist (Paraguay): Provide technical assistance to the government of Paraguay to mainstream climate change adaptation into public policies by strengthening government capacities, engaging with sectors to advance NDC-related adaptation measures, and identifying sectoral support needs and opportunities.
Requests for Proposals
- NDC Webinar Series Services: Contribute to the NDC Partnership’s Knowledge and Learning work by organizing and hosting a webinar series that promotes the sharing of insights and lessons learned to contribute to climate action and sustainable development.
- Technical Assistance for Mali: Provide technical assistance to Mali as part of the NDC Partnership’s Climate Action Enhancement Package (CAEP). This will include the delivery of studies, tools, guides, and capacity building to the Ministry of Finance in climate finance, and integration of NDCs into public expenditure and investments. - Deadline Extended to April 21
- Technical Assistance for Sudan: Provide technical assistance to Sudan as part of the NDC Partnership’s Climate Action Enhancement Package (CAEP). This support will analyze the macro- and socio-economic impacts of achieving emission reduction targets and make recommendations for engaging the international and investor community in supporting priority mitigation actions that contribute to emission reduction and national development targets in key sectors. - Deadline Extended to April 17
- NDC Enhancement Analysis and Communications: Provide analytical and communications support to the NDC Partnership’s work in supporting NDC enhancement and raising ambition.