The NDC Partnership seeks highly knowledgeable and passionate climate and development leaders to join its Support Unit. Please explore available opportunities below.
- Grants and Finance Specialist II: Support the NDC Partnership's multi-year and multi-faceted international grants management process, including by developing and updating budgets, tracking expenditures, preparing financial reports and invoices, monitoring contracts, and facilitating event management.
- Climate Finance Technical Assistance (Nigeria): Develop a resource mobilization strategy and a climate focused public investment plan and identify and remove barriers for private sector investment toward climate projects that contribute to the NDC.
- NDC Revision Coordination Support (Gambia): Provide coordination and technical facilitation for the NDC revision processes in the Gambia.
- Vulnerability Mapping Technical Assistance (Nigeria): Assess and map vulnerable communities across all geo-political zones, with specific focus on key sectors, including agriculture, water, forests, land use, energy, and health.
Requests for Proposals
- Writing Consultant: Research and write a range of original pieces, including, but not limited to, blogs, articles, press releases, opinion-editorials, and speeches.
- Creative and Design Services Vendor: Provide a range of general communications materials as well specific materials related to the UNFCCC Conference of Parties (COP26), including reports, infographics, brochures, social media graphics and videos, and presentations.
- Communications and Media/Press Vendor: Provide a range of general communications materials as well specific materials related to the UNFCCC Conference of Parties (COP26), including a press, media, and social media outreach strategy as well as op-eds, blogs, press releases, reports, and social media content and videos.