The NDC Partnership seeks highly knowledgeable and passionate climate and development leaders to join its Support Unit. Please explore available opportunities below.
- In-Country Facilitator (Nigeria): Provide coordination and technical support to the Federal Ministry of Environment, Department of Climate Change on the NDC revision process and implementation planning to achieve revised NDC targets.
- Public Investment Management and Climate Advisor (Sao Tome and Principe): Support the Ministry of Finance, Planning and Blue Economy on the coordination and resource mobilization for COVID responses.
- NDC Coordinator (Gambia): Support coordination and technical facilitation for the NDC revision processes in the Gambia.
- EXTENDED: Technical Assistance (Ecuador): Provide key technical inputs for climate risk analysis in Ecuador’s health sector.
- EXTENDED: In-Country Facilitator (Malawi): Provide coordination and technical facilitation for the NDC revision processes in Malawi and initiation of the implementation process of the revised NDC.
Requests for Proposals
- Workshop Facilitation, RBM Trainings, Product Quality Assurance: Develop and achieve results-based frameworks for NDC implementation, as well as assessments of lessons learned from group planning exercises. Work orders will be issued for each assignment request.