The NDC Partnership seeks highly knowledgeable and passionate climate and development leaders to join its Support Unit. Please explore available opportunities below.
- Executive Assistant: Provide administrative and operational support to the NDC Partnership with a variety of activities ranging from scheduling and travel support, to budget and contract management, program operations support, and recruitment.
- Consultant, Belize NDC Implementation Plan: Engage, coordinate, facilitate, and support the mobilization of actors and resources for the elaboration of Belize’s NDC Implementation Plan.
- Climate Action Enhancement Package (CAEP) Senior Grant Management Consultant: Support the operationalization and implementation of the end-to-end process of CAEP.
- Climate Action Enhancement Package (CAEP) Grant Management Consultant: Support operalization and initiail implementation of CAEP.
- Program Coordinator II, CAEP: Support the CAEP through complex, multi-year, multi-faceted international grants processing and monitoring subgrants and contracts, tracking expenditures, preparing financial reports and invoices, and other tasks as needed.
- Knowledge & Learning Data Intern: Support the management of and research for two NDC Partnership platforms: an internal knowledge management system and the online Climate Finance Explorer.
- Consultant, Jordan Environment Fund: Support Technical Assistance for the Jordan Environment Fund (JEF) in strategic planning, institutional strengthening of national funds, resource mobilization, development of financial instruments, and international climate/environmental finance.
- Knowledge & Outreach Specialist, Climate Action Enhancement Package: Support collection, storage, and management of internally and externally generated CAEP knowledge and information, as well as inform CAEP's policies and procedures by the lessons drawn from the knowledge analysis.
- Project Coordinator, Membership & Governance: Assist the Membership and Outreach workstream, which supports the governance functions of the Partnership, including processes for accepting new members, preparation of meetings of the NDC Partnership’s Steering Committee, and preparation of NDC Partnership Member Forums.