The Partnership is open to all countries as well as international institutions that are committed to ambitious NDC and related SDG implementation. Non-state actors including non-governmental organizations, development finance institutions and others are also able to participate as associate members. Membership is voluntary and defined by support for the Partnership’s guiding principles that will help orient its work and that of partners.
The guiding principles are:
- Support country-driven processes
- Promote long-term climate action
- Enhance efficiency and responsiveness
- Build in-country capacity
- Improve coordination
- Enhance integration into national planning
- Advance adaptation and mitigation
- Align development and climate change
- Support multi-stakeholder engagement
Partners and How to Join
NDC Partnership welcomes the engagement of potential partners and collaborators. See the Partners page for which countries and institutions are currently involved.
To learn about how to join the Partnership, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.